We expect all students to wear our uniform. Our uniform reflects our high expectations. It is the first thing to be seen by the public so we expect students to wear uniform properly at all times, including walking to and from school.
All Students Should:
- Wear a sensible coat to and from school in poor weather.
- Wear shoes in school at all times, NOT trainers.
- Carry a reasonably sized school bag.
- Make sure there are no extremes of hairstyle (colour / cut / tramlines).
- At most, only wear one plain ring /plain round ear studs (no other body piercing allowed) and a wristwatch.
Please note that the following items do not form part of the school uniform;
- Nose studs and any piercings are not allowed, other than one pair of stud ear rings.
- No nail varnish, false nails or false eyelashes.
|Uniform Required For All Students
|School blazer||To be worn at all times.|
|School Tie||To be worn at all times.|
|Plain white school shirt||Long or short sleeved, buttoned to the top and tucked in.|
|Plain Black V neck jumper||No hooded sweatshirts, no logo’s, badges or brand names.|
|Black school skirt||Loose fitting, no shorter than just above the knee (no pencil skirt/no pinafore dresses).|
|Tailored Black school trousers||Tailored School style trousers no jeans/cords/leggings/jersey style.|
|Plain black tights or black socks||Socks with bows, frills or lace not allowed. Must be below the knee.|
|Black shoes||No heels, wedges, boots canvas/plimsolls. No trainers or trainer shoes. No visible brand name on shoes.|
|Grey jumper for PE||Optional|
|White School polo shirt for PE||Compulsory|
|Black Football shorts/Black Leggings with school logo||Compulsory|
|White PE socks||Compulsory, no ankle socks.|