Staff Recognition Scheme
- Is there a member of staff who you think has gone above and beyond?
- Is there someone who has made a significant difference to you and your family?
- Is there someone who you believe should be recognised by the school for going the extra mile?
This is a scheme where you can do exactly that. You can nominate any member of staff (teachers or support staff) or a team of staff who have gone above and beyond in their role and made a huge contribution to the school.
This scheme is an opportunity for any staff to be nominated and recognised for their contribution to the school.
This scheme provides parents and staff with the opportunity to nominate staff and thank them formally. The staff receive a letter from the Head teacher and this is also shared with Governors.
A happy workforce where staff feel valued for the contribution they make, is a key part of securing success for students. Staff can be nominated by other staff within school or parents.
To nominate a member of staff, please complete the following form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Mrs Hudson Headteacher or send in to the main school reception.
Staff recognition rewards are linked to our key values at Blacon in relation to the types of achievement and/or behaviours we would wish to recognise and encourage.
Employees or teams may qualify for a recognition reward if one or more of the following criteria are met:
- Inspiring others to be the best they can be – aiming for excellence
- Being forward thinking, enterprising and engaged in their day to day activities
- Set and meet high standards, aspiring to achieve the best for themselves, the school and wider community, showing respect for all.
- Embracing creativity by taking bold decisions that enable the school to develop
- Challenging existing systems and developing new and innovative ideas
- Devising and implementing successful improvements and enhancements of these
- Consistently engages, persuades and motivates staff and students, whilst striving to improve their area of responsibility and the school as a whole through strong partnerships and team work.
- Creates a positive attitude and atmosphere, positively influencing others by their example and communicating effectively in an engaging manner, demonstrating high quality relationships. High quality support for students, staff and parents.
- Provide an exceptionally high level of professional actions and response to all those we work with, by having the highest standard of professional ethics.
- Commitment to equality for all.
- Consistent commitment to outstanding performance, enriching the student experience either directly or indirectly.
- Foster an open culture in which people are approachable, friendly and willing to share ideas, reacting positively to suggestions and the efforts of others.
- Being committed, engaged and innovative in the delivery of professional excellence to students and to own colleagues.
If parents or staff would like to nominate a member of staff, we request that the following form is completed and returned to school - either a hard copy, an email or submitted online at: https://forms.office.com/r/rpm7rj652i