COVID-19 Roving Vaccination Clinics – from Monday 21st June 2021
Are you aged 40 or over and haven’t yet had your first vaccination against COVID-19 or do you know someone who falls into this group (family member, friend, neighbour, etc.)?
There will be walk-in vaccination clinics in your area on the following days next week:
- Monday 21st June – Parade Enterprise Centre, 51 The Parade, Blacon, Chester CH1 5HW
- Tuesday 22nd June – Wharton Library, Willow Square, Wharton, Winsford, CW7 3HP
- Wednesday 23rd June – Parklands Children’s Centre, Parklands, Little Sutton, Ellesmere Port, CH66 3RL
- Thursday 24th June – Chester Deaf Centre, South View Road, Chester, CH1 4JG
- Friday 25th June – Northwich Memorial Court, Chester way, Northwich, CW9 5QJ
All clinics will run from 10.00 to 16.00 (or for as long as vaccine supplies last). You don’t need to book an appointment in advance – just turn up on the day.
You will need to provide the following details:
- NHS Number (if you have it)
- Date of birth
- Email and/or phone number
You’ll be given an appointment for your second dose on the day.
Don’t know your NHS number?
Your NHS number is a 10-digit number, like 485 777 3456. It is on any letter you receive from the NHS or any prescription you have.
Alternatively, you can request this online through the following link:
You will be asked for your name, date of birth and postcode and will then receive a text, email or letter with your NHS number.
Can’t make it, or you’re aged between 18 and 39?
You can book an appointment through the National Booking Service either online (www.nhs.uk/covid-vaccination) or by phoning 119.